We want you to find what you are looking for and find the County office or department that will assist you. Find the answers as you navigate Stillwater County.
How Do I Apply For...
- Business License
- Marriage License
- Public Assistance
- Concealed Weapons Permit
- Septic Permit
- Food License
- Burn Permit
- Subdivision Application
- Rural Address
- New or Renewed Driver's License
- A Civil Marriage
How Do I Find...
- Solid Waste Hours
- Election Information
- Stillwater Pavilion Rental Information
- Office of Public Assistance
- Stillwater County's Building Design Criteria
- Marriage Records
- Property Tax Information
- US Post Office - 139 North Pratten Street, Columbus, MT 59019 (406) 322-9987
- Law Library - The Law Library is located on the 4th floor fo the Courthouse. Please contact the Clerk & Recorder's Office for the key.
- Notaries for Stillwater County
- Official State of Montana Website
- All the Montana Counties and License Plate Numbers
- Laws regarding concealed carry in Montana