Finance assists with the planning, organizing, directing, and coordinating activities to include the following: general accounting, payroll, cash management, grant reporting and monitoring.

We provide information and assistance to all County Departments, Elected Officials, and the general public.

Staff Members

Joe Morse
Finance Specialist
Theresa Comfort
Claims Clerk
Rachel Zeigler
Payroll & Records Clerk

Question:  Where do I apply for public assistance?
Answer:  If you need information regarding welfare, food stamps, energy assistance,etc...  You need to contact the Office of Public Assistance, located at PO Box 202925, Helena MT 59620-2925.  Phone number 1-888-706-1535

Question:  Where do I go to pay my traffic fine?
Answer:  Justice Court