COVID-19 BOOSTER ALLOCATIONS FOR STILLWATER COUNTY- September 26, 2022 – Columbus, Montana. Stillwater Billings Clinic announced this morning, that Covid Booster allocations have not yet been received from the State.
“It is unknown at this time, when Stillwater Billings Clinic will receive COVID booster vaccine,” says Dr. Cody White, Stillwater County Public Health Medical Director. “Independent and chain pharmacies have availability to order supplies directly from Centers for Disease Control (CDC), where we do not.”
Stillwater Billings Clinic Public Health Nurse, Tina Robinson, RN, has been working with the State of Montana Department of Health & Human Services, to obtain adequate supply of the Covid booster vaccine and will continue to update and inform when those allocations will arrive.
“We want to ensure our residents that we are doing everything we can to obtain Covid booster vaccine as quickly as possible,” says Dr. Cody White.
Individuals who have not yet received their 1st or 2nd dose of COVID-19 vaccinations, may still do so during the Vaccination Clinics, at SBC, held from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., each Friday. Patients can call ahead to schedule their 1st or 2nd dose, by calling 406-322-1000.
Please continue to take all appropriate protective and preventative measures if you are feeling well or have been recently exposed. If you have COVID-19 related questions, you may contact Public Health at 406-322-1080.
Stillwater County has received an allocation of COVID test kits from Governor Gianforte for distribution to Montana Households FREE of charge! Under the State of Montana’s direction, each household is allowed 1 test kit (2 tests in each kit). These test kits are separate from the ones that can be ordered online through the US government.
Beginning Wednesday, February 2, kits will be available at the Stillwater Billings Clinic Community Health Building (old clinic) located at 407 N. A Street and can be picked up between 8:30 a.m. and noon, Monday – Friday.
We will continue these hours to provide kits until supply is exhausted.
If you need additional test kits, you may order from the federal government’s supply by going online to https://www.covidtests.gov/ or by calling 1-800-232-0233 (TTY 1-888-720-7489). Please note that it may take up to 7-14 days for your test kits to arrive.
Please watch for updates via our Facebook page(s), website at www.stillwaterbillingsclinic.com, Stillwater County News, and Stillwater County website at www.stillwatercountymt.gov/covid-19-responses-updates as we work to secure additional supplies so they are available to our community. If you have questions, concerns, or need to arrange a different time to pick up a test kit, please call 406-322-1070.- February 1, 2022
- Free Covid-19 Test Kits will be handed out on January 31, by the Stillwater Billings Clinic- Click Here– January 28, 2022
- FREE Rapid COVID-19 Test Kits Available from Stillwater Billings Clinic- Click Here for more information – January 17, 2022
The Friday OCTOBER 29th COVID Vaccination clinic at Stillwater Billings Clinic will be cancelled due to short supply and increased demand last week! This is only for the COVID vaccine clinic, flu shots can still be received by appointment on 10/29 at Stillwater Billings Clinic.
On Friday NOVEMBER 5th, COVID Vaccination clinic will be held at the Little Metra here in Columbus from 9am – 2 pm. Vaccines will be given for 1st and 2nd doses, as well as booster shots. The vaccines we carry are Moderna and Johnson & Johnson. The CDC has approved the boosters to be interchangeable. That means if you received a Pfizer 1st and 2nd dose, you can receive a Moderna 3rd dose. The vaccine we carry is for ages 18 and older. We ask that all participants receiving their booster shots please wear a short sleeve shirt so we may access the top of your shoulder, bring your insurance card, and bring your vaccination card so that may be updated. We will do as many boosters as possible until we run out of vaccines. No appointments are needed. Please be advised that there may be a waiting time to get through the line, however, we will work to move as quickly as possible to get everyone in and out in a timely manner.
COVID-19 AND MASKS IN SCHOOLS
The Stillwater County Health Nurse reminds parents that each school has its own board that directs and governs what school requirements are going to be for mask-wearing.
- Stillwater Billings Clinic COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics continue to take place each Friday (PDF) – August 18, 2021
- Stillwater Continues COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic (PDF) – June 10, 2021
- Stillwater Billings Clinic Will Continue to Mask (PDF)– May 17, 2021
- COVID-19 Vaccinations at Stillwater Billings Clinic, May 7th, 9am-2pm (PDF) – May 4, 2021
Johnson & Johnson Vaccine on Hold
- Single Dose Johnson & Johnson Vaccine is Currently on Hold Awaiting Further Guidance from CDC & FDA (PDF)- April 13, 2021
- Official CDC Health Alert- Stillwater Billings Clinic Health Services Health Alert Network (PDF)- April 13, 2021
- Isolation and Quarantine for Rural Communities- Free Virtual Zoom Course (PDF)- April 12, 2021
- COVID-19 Vaccines Will Be Available for Individuals 18+ (PDF)- April 6, 2021
- COVID-19 Vaccinations Continue at Little Metra, Columbus (PDF)- March 22, 2021
- COVID-19 Vaccinations at the Little Metra, Columbus (PDF)- March 10, 2021
- Stillwater Billings Clinic & Stillwater Family Pharmacy Team up to Vaccinate Public (PDF)- March 3, 2021
- 13th COVID-19 Related Death (PDF)– February 23, 2021
Public Health Mask Mandate Lifted
- Stillwater County Public Health & Stillwater County Health Board Mask Letter (PDF) – February 12, 2021
- 12th COVID-19 Related Death (PDF) – January 21, 2021
Public Health Message: Covid-19 Vaccine Distribution
Stillwater County will be providing COVID vaccines to residents within the County per the Governor’s phased vaccine distribution plan. Currently, we are entering Phase 1 b of the Governors plan. Due to limited supply of vaccine, we have created a waiting list for those interested in the vaccine. If you would like to be added to the list for the COVID vaccine, please call Public Health at 406-322-1070. Due to high call volumes, please leave a detailed message with your first and last name (spell them out as well), your date of birth, your phone number. You will be placed on the waiting list. Once vaccine arrives, you will be called for your vaccine. Again, very limited amounts of the vaccine have arrived in Stillwater County and we will work diligently to get everyone vaccinated as soon as possible. Again, please call 322-1070 to get placed on the waiting list- Ntasha Sailer, RN Lead Local Public Health Official
- Governor Directive 2-2021 (PDF) – January 14, 2021
- Executive Order No. 2-2021 (PDF) – January 13, 2021
- Stillwater County Vaccination Distribution Plan (PDF) – January 20, 2021
- 11th COVID-19 Related Death (PDF)– January 15, 2021
Governor Gianforte Executive Order
- Executive Order No. 2-2021 (PDF)– January 13, 2021
- Directive Implementing Executive Order 2-2021 (PDF)– January 13, 2021
- Two Additional COVID-19 Related Deaths in Stillwater County (PDF) – January 11, 20210
- Stillwater County COVID-19 Vaccination Update (PDF) – January 6, 2021
- Stillwater Billings Clinic to Administer First 10 Doses of Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine (PDF) – December 23, 2020
- COVID-19 Deaths Rising- Stillwater County Reports 8th Death (PDF) – December 7, 2020
- 7th COVID-19 Related Death (PDF) – December 1, 2020
- 6 Total COVID-19 Related Deaths- Stillwater County Reports 2 More Deaths (PDF) – November 30, 2020
Governor’s Revised Order
- Governor’s Directive Implementing Executive Orders 2-2020 and 3-2020 (PDF) – November 17, 2020
- Revised Order for Bars, Restaurants, Casinos, Distilleries & Breweries (PDF) – November 17, 2020
- FAQ Phase 2 (PDF)– November 17, 2020
- Fourth Resident COVID-19 Related Death (PDF) – November 6, 2020
- Stillwater County Reports Thirty (30) New Active COVID-19 Cases in One Day (PDF) – October 22, 2020
- Caslen Meadowlark Assisted Living Facility Sees Increase in COVID-19 Cases (PDF) – October 8, 2020
- Caslen Meadowlark Assisted Living Facility COVID-19 Outbreak UPDATE (PDF) – October 6, 2020
- Third Resident COVID-19 Related Death (PDF) – October 5, 2020
- Caslen Living Center Meadowlark Facility Outbreak (PDF) – September 29, 2020
- Second Resident COVID-19 Related Death (PDF) – August 24, 2020
- First Resident COVID-19 Related Death (PDF) – August 7, 2020
- Mandatory Use of Face Coverings in All K-12 Schools (PDF) – August 12, 2020
- Mask Directive Update (PDF) – August 7, 2020
- Mask Directive (PDF) – July 15, 2020
- Nursing Home Visitation II Directive (PDF) – July 13, 2020
- Visitation Directive & Work Group Guidance (PDF) – June 25, 2020
Phase 2 Reopening!
Phase 1 Reopening!
- Phase 1 Expansion Guidance (PDF) – May 8, 2020
- Additional Phase 1 Guidelines (PDF) – May 7, 2020
- State of Montana COVID-19 Phase One Reopening FAQ’s (PDF) – April 29, 2020
- Order of Health Officer (PDF) – April 24, 2020
- Stillwater County Unified Command Press Release (PDF) – April 23, 2020
- Phase One: Specific Types of Employers & Activities (PDF) – April 23, 2020
- Governor Directive for Phase One Reopening (PDF) – April 22, 2020
- Business Re-Opening Letter (PDF) and Re-Opening Plan (PDF) – April 21, 2020
- *MASK UPDATE– If you weren’t able to get to one of our pickup locations please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so arrangements can be made to get you a mask.
- Governor Directive on Evictions and Relief Funds for Affected Renters (PDF) – April 13, 2020
- Montana Response COVID-19– Updated daily at 10:00 am
- ORDER OF HEALTH OFFICER (PDF) – April 10, 2020
- COVID-19 Press Release (PDF) – First Confirmed Case in Stillwater County– April 9, 2020
- COVID-19 Travel Advisory Stillwater County Board of Commissioners (PDF) – April 2, 2020
- Order of Health Officer (PDF) – April 2, 2020
- Governor Traveler Quarantine Directive (PDF) – March 30, 2020
- Governor Stay at Home Directive (PDF) – March 26, 2020
- Governor Directive On Mandatory Establishment Closures (PDF) – March 20, 2020
- Stillwater County Unified Command (PDF) – March 16, 2020
- Joint Stillwater County and City of Columbus Emergency Declaration (PDF) – March 16, 2020