The Stillwater County Library & Community Center Steering Committee meets the second Tuesday of the month at 6:30 p.m. at the Stillwater County West Annex. Meetings are open to the public.
Committee Members serve 2-year terms that expire January 2018.
Stillwater Library County Center Steering Committee
- This project started with the need for a new Library.
- With input from public meetings, it developed into a much larger project. See https://www.stillwatercountymt.gov/sites/default/files/files/Library/Steering_Committe/mind_breaking_presentation.pdf for more info
- It evolved into a public facility for resources, learning and a banquet/recreational center for Stillwater County. For more info see https://www.stillwatercountymt.gov/sites/default/files/files/Library/Steering_Committe/lcc_concept_narrative.pdf
- Working with NE45 Architects a conceptual design displays the desires of the county. Sneak peek click here! https://www.stillwatercountymt.gov/sites/default/files/files/Library/16.11.01_stillwater_report_final_r.pdf
- Now this project is chosen to have 4th year architecture students from MSU Rural Impact Lab to help make sure we are on the right track and not missing anything. Students will be here in Stillwater County on September 26th & 27th to visit with residents of Stillwater County. We want anyone that would like to be involved to contact us.
· Stillwater County Library will be having Beer, Brats and Books event on September 28th from 5-8. This is also a great time to learn more about the project!