How do I file for a divorce?
  • Parties must file a petition for dissolution and the fee is $200.00 in cash
  • Most dissolution packets and parenting plan packets are located in our office.  However, please call in advance to make sure we have the appropriate forms on hand.  Our forms are provided by the Self-Help Law Center in Billings, Montana.  Parties may also contact the Self Help Law Center directly for the appropriate forms at 406-969-3531 or online at Self Help Forms.

Show All Answers

1. What do I need to obtain a marriage license?
2. How do I file for a divorce?
3. I cannot afford to pay for an attorney–how do I get an attorney to represent me?